Thursday, August 13, 2015

Buddy writing

Today the students of room 2 helped their buddies, from room 3, with writing about their star lab experience. A wee sample:

Arriving at the star lab. We waited for a little bit longer until Mr A came out. He started talking, I heard every bit. Mr A took us into a black tunnel that led to a big plastic half circle. - Rahana

The star lab is a very big thing and it has a lot of stars. - Charlie

When I went in I was feeling nervous and excited. I saw a red star and a yellow star and a blue star. If you see a red star it means that it is old and not very hot and a blue one means that it is young - Piper

Once I got inside the star lab tunnel. I was getting ready to be surprised and for five minutes there were lots of stars. - Rossco








No comments:

Post a Comment